Warranty Terms and Conditions of goods..
• Warranty is from the manufacturer or its agent only.
• Original Invoice must be provided for warranty claims and Serial Numbers if items must be intact with each item.
• Warranty is covered for carry in service. Which means all defective items should bebrought to our service division.
• All sales on Lexmart do not cover on sight service. This means we do not visit your premises for service, repair, software support or any other problems.
• A period of 15 to 30 working days will be required for any replacement/repair for defective items. However every effort will be made to replace/repair with a shortest possible time.
• Manufacturer or its agent reserves the rights to Replace, Repair or Replace with a different model of item with similar features (in the event of identical item/s are not
available in the portfolio).
• Warranty covered for Manufacturers Defects only.
• Warranty does not cover for damages for items such as Burn Marks, Pin Damages, Corrosion, Scratch Marks, Damages against Lightening, Spill of Food or Beverages or any such liquids, Damages due to Unauthorized Tampering, Impact of Pirated OS and Software, Natural Disaster Etc.
• Warranty shall cease and be VOID in cases where the warranty stickers are damaged, torn, removed or altered.
• Customers are advised to read technical details provided on the site and may visit manufacturer’s site where available and contact us for any further clarification prior to purchase an item. It is the responsibility of the user to identify the right product to suit the exact requirement.
• Manufacturer’s warranty period is one (1) year less 14 working days unless and otherwise mentioned against the item in the store.